Re: Ebay Experience

To: kgb@clipper.net, speckman@coredcs.com
Subject: Re: Ebay Experience
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:32:53 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/04/1999 9:20:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< Hi Gary,
 This sounds like the same person we bought something from a couple months
ago.
 Just out of curiosity, was the seller in Florida?  The person we bought from
 said that his son wrote the ad & he wasn't aware of what was said.  We know
that
 he is still listing items on e-bay, but has changed his name.
 Kate

 Gary Speckman wrote:

 > I would like to share an experience my son had recently when bidding on an
 > MG offered in Ebay.  Following is the description of the car that was
 > provided on the ebay site.  There was also a picture of a very nice looking
 > BRG Midget.  It looked and sounded like a good deal.  My son was the second
 > highest bidder and became the high bidder after the the original bidder
 > backed out of the deal.

You guys should write your comments in the comment section of the Ebay site.
I always check that for negative comments when I am contemplating a bid on an
item. Guys like this should be run out of business.

--David