Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha

To: JustBrits@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke-Ha
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:30:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/04/1999 9:06:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<<  bought a "61 Frogeye" new on the showroom
 floor in Monterey, CA whilst attending my second year in college. >>

Congratulations Ed.  I weigh a few more pounds than that over my high school
weight, but that is a good thing--and it is more due to the country cooking
(If'n it ain't fried it ain't food) than the beer.  But I did buy a brand
spanking new and beautiful 1966 AH 3000 right off the transport!!  Zowie!!! A
Healey with NO rust.

--David