In Need of Expert Bugeye Advice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: In Need of Expert Bugeye Advice
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:56:14 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, folks, it's been quite a long while since I've posted a question.  For
those of you who remember "Rod's pineapple upside down Bugeye", it is finally
nearing completion, and will hopefully make its debut at the Kansas City All
British meet on Labor Day.

Since the car wasn't "properly intact" when I started, am having difficulties
deciding what goes where through the firewall.  While some of the choices are
obvious, some are a bit more of a mystery.  Does anyone have a diagram, or a
"from left to right" list describing what goes through which hole in the
firewall???  Please respond as soon as possible, as the dash may be ready to
reinstall tonite...  Also, since reinstalling all suspension, etc... it
appears that the car is sitting a little higher than I remember...  anyone
know what height the bottom of the rocker is from the ground as a reference
point?  Installed Mini-Lite lookalikes with 165-70 13's... should be very
close to stock diameter...

Fired new engine over the weekend, brakes and clutch work, just finishing up
wiring, plumbing through firewall, and working on interior...  The Bugster
may soon have a new life...

Thanks in advance,

Rod Miller
'59 Bugeye, 71 MGB, 72 TR6, 78 Spitfire, 86 XJS, 87 XJ6, etc....