Re: Re: seating pad plates

To: "JustBrits@aol.com" <JustBrits@aol.com>, "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: seating pad plates
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:14:29 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ed

One side has them; one side doesn't, so I only NEED 2.  How long would
it take to get them from the UK, I am a little tight on time since I am trying
to get the chassis ready for a show the end of the month.  (She'll look bad,
but mechanically she'll be sound.  I'll will be the first time on the road in 9
years)

Motorhead may have a used set, but they were understandably reluctant
to dig $5 parts out of the bins.

Patton

At 8/9/99 1:03:00 PM, you wrote:
>In a message dated 08/09/1999 11:45:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
>kpdii@mindspring.com writes:
>
><< It turns out that I am missing both the metal plates that go with the
>rubber seating pad.
> These are the plates have the holes for the u-bolts that line pads up with
>the pegs from the axel housing. >>
>
> Patton:
>
>   There should be four (4) of them.  How many do you need.  I have a UK
>source.
>
>Cheers.........
>
>          Ed

----