Re: Thanks to the List...backward seats???

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks to the List...backward seats???
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:12:14 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My thanks also to the list.  Thanks to our neighbors to the north, got the
wiring, plumbing, etc installed Saturday night and made the maiden voyage in
the Bugster...  Mind you, no doors, bonnet, carpet or seats yet... which is
why I noticed this post.    Seems as though I remember something about that
from years ago, but can't place the source.  So, the seats are left and
right???  How do you tell???

Rod Miller
Soon to be a Bugeye again...