What's this blob of wires under the driver's seat?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's this blob of wires under the driver's seat?
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:12:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear List:

In examining the flooring on the 1275, I discovered a "spaghetti" of wiring
under the seat, that seemed to be attatched to something.  I couldn't tell
to what, though.  Do these cars have such things as door buzzers, seat belt
warnings, or something?  I've got a fasten belt indicator on the center
console, but it doesn't really seem to do anything.  If there is a buzzer,
where is it located?  I wouldn't mind repairing it, as I have once or twice
accidentally left the headlights on in the evening.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com