Re: First bugeye test drive!

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: First bugeye test drive!
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:11:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, brianbliven@ontk.com, bluebery@jps.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bryan,

Congrats on the first fire as we say in the turbine business.   Hope your trip
was
fun and exciting.  We did have a real good time this week end.  Great roads for
Bug-I  nice and curvy.  Even saw a old Midget rusting away.  Too far gone in my
book
to restore, I hear you folks back East restore them in this condition.  Wow,
that is
a pile of work literally.

See you next time.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby