Re: 3 guys and a pretty little car

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 3 guys and a pretty little car
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:34:36 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> You guys all suffered through our LBC weekend stories
> from the Bruce show.  The below page has a few
> photos....
>
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465438&p=11510022

Checked out the pics.  Nice shots, even the ones on the
GSP :-)  Looking at the pics makes me wonder:

1) How does Frank avoid overheating with the grill badges and lights
blocking the air flow?

2) The Wild, The Innocent, and The GSP Shuffle... should be the
The Wild, The Innocent, and The NJTKP Shuffle... (my favorite bruce
album, could be the being in High school, no responsibilities except
where to get beer, girls and how to cut class).  I would say right at
or north of exit 13A.

and,

3) Holding on about 500 feet North of 13A.

Just a few random thoughts of little or no value from a man who has spent
way too many hours on the NJTKP, but I did enjoy the slide show.

Larry if you where wondering what you were smelling when Ron took those
picturesit was waffles.  If you live in NJ long enough all of the road
odors start
to smell like waffles.  Stay in NJ long enough a trip on the NJTPK will be
like
a day at the IHOP.

Later,

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei with another bad wheel. Yikes!!