Re: 3 guys and a pretty little car

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3 guys and a pretty little car
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:08:23 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 Neat picture

Looks just like David "Crash" Ramsey's car - except Crash doesn't have all
that gobble-de-gook on the front of his.      <G>

You guys look about as happy as we were on our Sunday excursion in Northern
California -- the "West Coast Member's Tour" to Fort Ross and beyond --
 (Spridget Adventure Group "SAG" -- not an "official" group - just my tiny
mind in overdrive).

:-)