WCM Day2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: WCM Day2
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:35:36 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

Another busy day but will try and get this post before we fall a sleep.  This
morning was the Popular Choice show and was held on a spit of land  jutting
out into San Diego Bay.  With the temperature just making 70F and the marine
layer burning off about 10:00 a.m. we had a wonderful sunny day with about
80+ Healeys on the grass with power and sail boats going by in the
background.  We only got seven Bugeye's and one flatside to the event but all
are nice cars.  Mike McLean and family came by about mid-moring and we got to
spend sometime with them and look at the cars.  About noon David"Crash"Ramsey
made an appearance after having driven from Reno to the Bay area for the tour
up to Ft. Ross this past weekend.  Then down the coast to San Diego.  His
tail pipe came loose half to San Diego which delayed his arrival.  We enjoyed
a late lunch with David. Then helped a young couple figure out that their
Ford Probe was boiling over because they did not have any oil in the engine
before David started back home.  This afternoon was the Funkana followed by a
very good Mexican dinner as part of the event.

There is a Quick Photo page at
http://www.mixed-media.net/healey/meetpics/meetpics.html
There only numbers to select the photos at the momen but a lot of pictures of
the cars in the parking area last evening.  Photos 113 and 114 are of John
and Joy Healey and Roy Jackson-Moore while talking to some of the folks here.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)