Re: Re: WCM Day2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: WCM Day2
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:13:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

<<Thanks for the posting, the pics I saw were great, I even recognized a car
or two. But, I only got through about half of them last night when the
server seemed to quit. Can't get through today either.>>

Gerard,

We should have noted that the web site with the photos is the work of one of
our club members, we are certainly not to the point of getting any photo's
posted yet.  Will get to him and see if he is aware of any problems with the
sever.  He may be improving and/or adding photos from the Popular Choice show
also.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)