Re: goofy question: are tail lights "handed"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: Re: goofy question: are tail lights "handed"
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
No there is no difference. I have gone through three differnedt sets of
tail=light
assemblies, and they are NOT "handed", however, I have noticed subtle
differences in the
lenses themselves, but this is not do to being right or left handed, but
because of
'flaws' in the 'gang-mold' used to create the lenses.

 - Bryan (59 bugeye)