Re: A Brit passes

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:25:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Bryan,

        About 3:00 am., one morning in 1969, I was coming back from a race in
Fort
Sumner New Mexico, when we hit a deer.  It took 20 minutes to find it, and
then we put it in the boot of the Bug Eye race car.  We went on to the shop
and dressed it in the grease rack, then we took it to  my uncle who cooked
it.  We lost one shoulder because the bone fragmented too much.  So, I
would say that, the suspension should be race prepared, and I can go into
greater detail, should you so desire.  If it is on a trailer it doesn't
really matter.

        Breakfast was sure good this morning.  The venison sausage was
excellent.

Fisher
Comfort, TX