Re: A Brit passes

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:49:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/12/99 2:36:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fisher@hctc.net
writes:

<<  The full monty really has come to mean 'everything'.  Ergo, when talking
 about breakfast it means a full English breakfast, rather than the
 Continental breakfast of toast (or croissants) and coffee.

    As to your particular definition, I am a little too old to have to worry
 about such incidentals, and if I did produce another child it would be
 worth a small fortune in medical research. Ummmmmmmm the possibilities!! >>

Gives a whole new meaning to having bangers for breakfast.  (This is getting
too weird.)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport