Re: A Brit passes

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:36:28 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Brad,

        We are about 8 1/2 miles from Comfort, off FM473 between Comfort and
Sisterdale.  If you didn't know that there was a road off at this point you
could be forgiven, it looks as if you are about to enter someone's pasture.
 It sure makes a good road for testing the handling on an LBC.  Where are you?

        Anyway, I suggested that we all wait for the hunting season!!!!
  AND the dining table is STILL out of bounds. :^)

Elizabeth

At 05:33 PM 8/12/99 -0500, Brad Fornal wrote:
>When's the event,I'm game and  ready to go,Robert,how far are you from
Comfort?<g> I
>think the majority of the list may want to wait a bit before making to
many set
>plans.It was a little cooler today at 103 but the two previous days it was
107,better
>have a tonneu for the cars with black interiors. Let us know the dates
guys,I'm
>there,Brad
>
>Albert F Jones wrote:
>
>> OK Folks,
>>
>>         Tents and bed rolls at the ready, and head on down to sunny
Texas.  There