Yet another LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet another LBC
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:16:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, I just picked up 2 Sprites. (The 61 drives nicely but looks like
hell)
On my email is a message. "Free British Car" so I read it.
I am now the proud owner of a 1974 Austin Marina! The butt ugly LBC of
the century!
Hey, like I always say, "Cheap is good but free is better"
It was me or the crusher. After an email to the giver, I find out I can
drive it home, it's on the road as his 2nd car. All he asks is that I
return his tags to the DMV and mail him a receipt.

Anybody know what, if any, market there is for a nice Austin Marina?
It is a 4 door, brown/brown, MGB engine and only has 40,000 m8iles on
it.
Titled and on the road!
In 24 hours I acquired 3 LBCs, those who have seen my parking
arrangments know I have to park my pick up next door already.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ