Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye horn and clutch roller bearing
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:15:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bryan,

Just working on the same problem last night.  Installing a Moto-Lita in the
Bugeye as part of ground-up work.  We found that the steering column was not
grounded to the car.  Seems like in my clean, paint, or polish routine on all
parts, the paint was keeping the column from grounding properly... no ground,
no horn.  Might check your continuity from steering shaft to car body... Now,
if I can only isolate the adapter hub from the slip ring...  PS just sent
another email to you re: the washer pump.

Thanks,

Rod Miller
59 Bugeye, etc.............