Re: Any other left-handed Spridget options?

To: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>, "Carolyn/Rick" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Any other left-handed Spridget options?
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:29:35 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have to agree with Ric here , if installed properly, nobody can tell the
difference and they will not crack. The old dash takes a bit of time to
prep and you need to find a few innovative clamping techniques (paper towel
rolls shoved between the windsheild and dash work great for the top). I've
had mine for almost three years now and it still looks great. It was $50
well spent.

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget

ps: my car isn't garage kept and it sees a lot of brutal sun here in NC.