Shirts yet again....

Subject: Shirts yet again....
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:24:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
after reviewing the archives, :

>Ditto
>Brad Bill Miller wrote:

> >Hey Toby,
>>
> >Anything to report on the status of the second shirt order? > > Bill "

Upon my return from Portland... I went to chit chat with my printer... and
he's becoming more and more unhelpful... I dunno if the order is too small
so he is stalling or what... I cant get a straight answer out of him... I
finally after pressuring him to give me a time of completion date he told me
End of September! needless to say... I'm looking for another printer to do
this quick and dirty... of course his screens only fit certain machines so
that narrows my search... I'll keep you up to date..... so worse case
scenario... Im gonna make him keep his word and I'll keep mine!... end of
September \ beginning of October to your door.

Anyhow.. I'm offering refunds if people want out... I completely
understand... its been WAY WAY too long... send me an E-mail with CANCEL in
the subject line (my new e-mail r.toby.atwater@worldnet.att.net ) I'll send
you a check very soon after... I really apologize for the delays and
excuses...

Hope things are going better for you...

Toby

Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, r.toby.atwater@worldnet.att.net