Tire pressure& Ins. Card/Reg. Storage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire pressure& Ins. Card/Reg. Storage
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:47:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What the optimal tire pressure for my '78 1500 with Rostyles? I currently
have all four tires at about 35psi and the car feels pretty good, I was
wondering if there was an even better setting.

One last question that's been bothering me:

Where do you guys keep your car's registration, insurance card, etc? With no
glove box, map pockets or anything, I have all my info in a manila folder
behind the driver's seat. There has to be a better way, and I'd love to hear
your solutions.

Regards,
Tom