FINAL NOTE on the window "posts"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FINAL NOTE on the window "posts"
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:09:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess I was just too sensitive and took the first comments the wrong way.

I was so excited to get a response  when I opened them up I thought there
was an answer there -- sort of opposite (but similar) to a kid at Christmas
who opens a gift thinking it is a fun toy and finds out it is
functional/clothing or such.

I thought I had received functional and instead had received FUN and was
too tired to recognize it.

I forgot momentarily what a good group of people I was dealing with.   :-)