Re: (follow up) Blown Head Gasket

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: (follow up) Blown Head Gasket
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:38:50 -0500
Cc: egnorant@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, lundgren@iname.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bruce Lowery, if your interior needs work,do it yourself!! I needed mine redone
and asked a shop, (Sportscar Parts Warehouse) about them doing it for me.He said
he would at shop rates for engine work,which translates into $200 to only pull
the
Moss seatcover kit,but he said that if I was able to trouble shoot the car and
get
it running myself that the upholstery would be simple to.He was right,it was
easier than I realized,they look good and whenever I'm asked who did the
upholstery I feel better being able to say that I did it. If you still are
apprehensive take just one seat apart at a time so if you are overwhelmed you
can
then take them to a shop with the other intact for a guide for the diassembled
one. But like I was told, no one is going to want your seats to look as good as
you do,so why not do them yourself,you can weld up the frames while your there
if
they need it,I bet they will,then you can paint the frame before the
reassembly.when they are done you will know what I mean.