Re: (follow up) Blown Head Gasket

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: (follow up) Blown Head Gasket
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:09:44 -0500
Cc: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I love going into autozone and getting parts for the Sprite,cuz Austin Haealey
isn't in their computer.Poor pups get so confused they have to call the
manager. It depends on how big a rush I am in as to how long I wait to tell
them that the MG Midget motor is the same.Yeah its mean but these kids
today.......     Brad