Re: top bars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, birdman@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: top bars
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jon,

I was missing both the retaining bars for my bugeye too.
I ordered both of them from AH-spares in England. They also have the best
prices
on tonneaus and hoods. (www.ahspares.co.uk)
Be sure and find out the shipping charges, since they send everything
air-freight, which can be quite expensive. You'll also need to convert the
prices from pounds sterling.

 Regards,
 Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose - CA

BTW - I have absolutly no affiliation with AH-spares, other than a good
experience with their service/products.