Re: top bars

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, "midget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: top bars
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:25:05 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
They do not come with the top. The rear bar is curved about 32" by 3/4" by
1/8". The front is straight about 31" by 1/2" by something less than 1/8".
You can make the rear bar from straight stock. Lay the straight bar across
the portion of the top where it goes and you can see where it needs to bend.
Use a vise and some heat to bend as required.

Larry Miller