Re: Off to the body shop

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Off to the body shop
From: "Harris Goodkind" <harris@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:23:56 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In all actuality this car is very rust-free.  There is lots of surface rust
on the floorboards, but it sat indoors in a woodworking shop on a concrete
floor for 20+ years.  There is NO rust-through anywhere, including the
original battery tray!  These are the main reasons I chose this car, even
with it's boo-boo on its butt!
I'll post more pictures as we progress.
Harris
'59 Bugeye Sprite AN520769 (the car is relieved I am not going to take it's
body off the "frame!")