Re: Names

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Names
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:57:06 -0400
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, davidr@sunset.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/28/99 10:12:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> spritenut@Exit109.com writes:
>
> << Very simple...Buy one of those flexible plastic clip on the window lip
>  holders for around 1.49, cut off the window clip, paint a fender washer
>  the same color as your carpet, screw it to the center hump between the
>  seats using 1 screw and a fender washer. If you pre-punch a hole thru
>  the carpet nap it can be removed and no one will ever know it was there. >>
>
> Sounds technical to me Frank.  Got diagrams, pics, drawings, measurements?
> Special tools needed for the project?  Alignment measurements so the "lean"
> of the holder won't throw the suspension and steering out of alignment???
>
> --David

Given Franks proximity to water, I am surprised he did not go with one of
those boat cup holders, that remain level no matter how the boat pitches
or rolls. That would have handled the extreme acceleration, deceleration
and cornering G's that PIECES will have to handle while on the way to
Wisconsin.  You would not want WAWA coffee on the floor or driver.  :-)

Bill Gilroy