Re: Names

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Names
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:19:13 -0400
Cc: <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <davidr@sunset.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Having ridden with the aforementioned driver - I am not at all sure that
a swivel based cup holder would help. I do believe he just needs
something with a seal!! That will handle all types of cornering,
downshifting and hammering of the brakes at the last second. ;-)

Just wish I could go too. (Freakin work)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/29/99 9:57, wmgilroy@lucent.com made the
profound statement:

>Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 8/28/99 10:12:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>> spritenut@Exit109.com writes:
>>
>> << Very simple...Buy one of those flexible plastic clip on the window lip
>>  holders for around 1.49, cut off the window clip, paint a fender washer
>>  the same color as your carpet, screw it to the center hump between the
>>  seats using 1 screw and a fender washer. If you pre-punch a hole thru
>>  the carpet nap it can be removed and no one will ever know it was there. >>
>>
>> Sounds technical to me Frank.  Got diagrams, pics, drawings, measurements?
>> Special tools needed for the project?  Alignment measurements so the "lean"
>> of the holder won't throw the suspension and steering out of alignment???
>>
>> --David
>
>Given Franks proximity to water, I am surprised he did not go with one of
>those boat cup holders, that remain level no matter how the boat pitches
>or rolls. That would have handled the extreme acceleration, deceleration
>and cornering G's that PIECES will have to handle while on the way to
>Wisconsin.  You would not want WAWA coffee on the floor or driver.  :-)
>
>Bill Gilroy

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager