radio noise and Judson

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: radio noise and Judson
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:57:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
Check your plug wires.  If they're solid, you may have interference from
there.  You can then try RF(radio frequency) supression wires.  The
ignition is about the only thing I can think of that would generate high
enough frequencies to interfere with your CB.  Do you have electronic
ignition?  You may also try a CB shop to see if they have a choke or
filter of some sort.  Also, if you're postive ground, and I know you
are, the antenna will probably need to be insulated from the body.

On another note, I want to buy a Judson asap.  Do you know of any for
sale?

Cheers,
Derf