Rubber Bumpered Bargain

Subject: Rubber Bumpered Bargain
From: Dave Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:37:36 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear list friends,

After attempting to get my '78 ready for smog by having the ZS rebuilt and
reinstalling the Cat, it suffered a catastrophic meltdown which destroyed the
carb.
This just 30 min. after having 4 new Michelin Rainforce 145's installed.

I have run out of time to work on the car and am offering it at a fire sale
price to
fellow listers.

Included are:

'78 California midget. Body straight. Minor dings. Original. NO RUST!
Spare  short block: professionally rebuilt
Down draft weber with Pierce manifold (was on the car recently)
Various other parts.

$300 firm.
You pick up in Palmdale, CA.

Please let me know if you are interested by Labor day weekend.

Dave Brown

P.S.: This is not an appeal for you kind people to talk me out of selling it.