Re: naming cars

Subject: Re: naming cars
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:13:29 +1000
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a couple from the collection-
Dennis - pink Mk II - cryptic progression from Dennis Lillee (famous
cricketer) to Lily the Pink
Gordon - bleu Mk II
Joseph - Mk 1 with a coat of many colours
Lazarus - Mk 4 raised from the dead
I think the biblical connection from the last two is that God only knows wh
I persisted with them, and she's not telling.

Peter

----------
> From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
> To: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
> Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: naming cars
> Date: Friday, 27 August 1999 3:28
>

> all
>
> My family has always named cars.  Some of my personal favorites are an
Audi
> named Murphy (actor Audi Murphy) and a Cougar named Xavier (Xavier Cougat
-
> Charo's Husband).  There have also been more mainstream names such as
> Roxanne (an RX7) Geronimo (a red pathfinder) Tweety (a yellow Opel GT)
and