Re: UPS vs. USM (last time)_

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: UPS vs. USM (last time)_
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--- "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com> wrote:

> One important this is correct packing of anything
> being
> shipped by ANY shipper.  This is my preferred
> method.

I've received several e-mails regarding packing -
these are packages coming TO me, not from me.  This
instance was from Mini Mania, the one before that from
Peter C..  I assume these pros know how to pack,
despite the fact that I once found Peter wrapped in a
giant ball of electrical tape rocking back and forth
singing Frank Zappa songs. I wrote that off to the
empty case of Miller Genuine Draft taped to his skull.

The packages never show up busted, they just show up 4
weeks after the fact.

Ron