Re: 1275 Oil Filters

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Oil Filters
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:21:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Chuck!
Down here on the N.C. coast, the local Autozone carries the Deutsch brand of
filters.  Correct Deutsch oil filter for my '73 Midget 1275 is D366.  The
local Advance store carries the Purolator brand, which is what I just put in
my car this afternoon.  The Purolator part number is L10028 (not L120028, as
you list).    Both stores always have the filter in stock, and I know that
the Deutsch catalog still identifies MGs.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"

"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain