SR 49, Mother Load trip

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SR 49, Mother Load trip
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 99 01:18:02 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All,  So far we have a meeting place in Mariposa picked out and two side trips
on Saturday ( Hornitos, and gold panning).  The northern section on Sunday so
far has only the gold panning planed.  Still not sure where we will stay in
Placerville yet (need to get number of rooms and make reservations soon).
There are only 2 weeks left to get this all together, so if you have input now
is the time. I will post meeting places and times next week.  "Let's Get It On"
                Crash