Re: Bentley manual?

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bentley manual?
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 15:14:53 -0700
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,

There are others, but the ones I have are:
ISBN: 0-8376-0127-4 "The Complete Official 1275 cc Sprite/Midget 1967-1974;
Comprising the offical 'driver's handbook, workshop manual, emission control
supplement'.

Second one has no ISBN but does have Library of Congress Catalog Card Number
67-28432; titled "The Complete Offical Sprite/Midget, Comprising the offical
'driver's handbook, workshop manual, special tuning manual'"

Good luck
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!
...come one Sprite votes!!!