Re: Hello from a new listie

To: andi payn <payn@null.net>
Subject: Re: Hello from a new listie
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:08:25 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the List.  We are very informal here so if you have a question fire
away.  I'm sure someone on the list has been there done that.

As for parts, You are so close to Moss Motors in Goleta, I would take what I
need down to their counter and say gimme one of these.  They are on the net.  I
wish I lived closer.  Me I run over to either Mini Mania or British Specialties
and do the same.  Most of the time the later mentioned.

The next thing to do is Join a local club.  They have a wealth of knowledge and
are in the area to come and look to see what you are talking about.  It is a
lot of fun to go ripp'n around the Mountains in a tour of 50 cars.

Last, check out the below.  It is dedicated to our kind of cars.

http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR

Good luck
Rick

andi payn wrote:

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby