Re: Camping??

To: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:21:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jason,

I think that the Cooler would be the hard part to pack.  The are big and
bulky.  Try a soft sided one.  The stove is the next problem, a Propane is
smaller or more compact. It can be taken down to smaller parts.  Take a
backpacker tent they are real small.

BTW, Yes I still backpack in the mountains.  It is truly the only way to find
good Trout fish'n spots in CA.  Some of the best ones are in the most populated
area's too.  Just no one will walk twelve miles up a cliff  to get to them.
Like in the middle of Yosemite.  Have to take my truck though.  I don't like
leaving the Frog-I alone for several days at a time in the middle of no where.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby