Re: Camping??

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:24:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh yeah it can be done.... spend three days and two nights travelling
through 11 countries in Europe... with my 14 yr old son in a 69 box
sprite... along with 5 cases of Diet Coke.... and our gear.... quite the
pack job....

one of the best memories of my life..... that and Driving the Car on the
Salt and sharing the first couple of Race trips to the East Coast Timing
association with my second son....

Less I miss my guess.... These are the Times that I will talk about in my
old age....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )