RE: Signing off for awhile

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Signing off for awhile
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:36:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry Macy once said:

>Been there???
>
>Larry

Kinda.  My SO is leaving for London in 2 weeks to finish her MBA.  She'll be
gone for 6 months.  That means every weekend for the last three months has
been taken up doing things _together_, as well as 3 nights a week.  Yes,
I'm feeling a little stifled.  And I _would_ like to get my Midget running,
which is impossible if I don't work on it.  And then when I complain I have
things to do I get responses like:  "But I just want to spend time with you
before I go.  That's fair, isn't it?"  What can I say, "No?"  Not happening
folks.  So all I can do it bitch to you people, like this.

And I have two friends in the process of being engaged and I see exactly
what they are going through with the SOs.  Similar stuff.  Both fellas are
going to be poor as dirt until they pay off the weddings the wives-to-be are
planning.  My friend Neil has been quoted as saying, "If I see one God Damn
more wedding invitation style,  I'm going to shoot her,  and commit myself
to a mental hospital.  I wish she'd just pick a f%^%$ng card and send it."
Scary stuff....

In case you haven't noticed,  I'm NOT ready to be married or living with
someone.  I think it's an only child thing.  I need my space.  I hope my
better part isn't subscribed.....

Michael

BTW:  Adrian,  didn't you announce you popped the question and she conceded
last month?
        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |