Re: Signing off for awhile

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Signing off for awhile
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:45:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Y'all are forgetting the bestest answer of ALL..... Buy her a Sprite of her
own... and when questioned about your days adventures in the Shop... tell
her you worked on her car.....

then as you go into the shop each day...... and there will be many that you
need Long underwear or a Heater/AC  just pat that sucker on the fender as
you pass it to work on your favorite Projects.... (like the race car or the
other Healeys of your choice)... your not fibbing here.... we all know they
just love the attention of a quick pat on the hood.... you know you could
even say you worked on her Paint job... (even if all you did was scratch it
a  bit moving the dust about)

Not that I have ever employed this tool.... I just thought I would pass
along the tip... Ps.... since we know girls can't hear none of the females
on this list will give away our secret....... ( SFI 15 fire suit already
installed for the flames)

Keith Turk..... 100/4  bugeye (hers) box sprites

<adrian@workgroup.net>; Spridgets (E-mail) <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Signing off for awhile
> Date: Friday, September 10, 1999 12:00 PM
>
> It's not the asking that's probably taking the time.  It's probably more
> that she realizes that she now has her claws firmly imbedded in the poor
guy
> and can now have less tolerance for things like the MGs, or at least the
MG