Directions to the Elliotts

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Directions to the Elliotts
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:58:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 For the 49 group.

When you get to ElDorado:

Start out going Northeast on CA-49 towards PLEASANT VALLEY RD by turning
right.
-3.7 miles-
At the Stop sign in Diamond Springs, Highway 49 turns left towards
Placerville. Don't turn. Stay straight to continue on PLEASANT VALLEY RD.
-4.8 miles-
 There will be a feed store, some white buildings on the right and a Big
white house on the left. Continue straight, BUCKS BAR RD. peels off to the
south. Don't go that way.
~5 miles.- You'll pass a couple of schools, Newtown Rd. to the left, then
roll into Pleasant valley. Continue Straight. Holiday market will be to your
right. Now the Road gets windy and becomes Sly Park Drive, (E16) . even a
one lane bridge!
Go about 4.5 miles,  Small white firehouse on the right. Turn Left here.
This is Sierra Springs Drive. Small Sign at the road. If you see the big
Sierra Springs sign on you Right you've gone about 500 feet too far.
 Fourth left turn will find you Azalea Circle as will the Fifth left. .
We'll be on the left. White house with white picket fenced garden.
Park anywhere, all my neighbors are looking forward to the show.

5665 Azalea Circle.

>From Highway 50 from Sac.
 Go through Placerville to the Sly Park road exit. (Second Pollock Pines
exit). turn right, (south). Go about 8 miles, you'll pass the lake. Look for
the Big "Sierra Springs" sign on your left. Turn right onto Sierra Springs
drive (about 2 miles past the lake). Fourth left turn will find you Azalea