Re: Twin Turbo Jag XJS

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Twin Turbo Jag XJS
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:17:38 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kieth,

Wow,  That's a ride and a half.  Is this with the overhead cam V12?  I know
from experience it's great stock, can't imagine with a built up engine.  I get
nervous in the when I floor the stock version on the freeway.

Do your best but don't injure yourself in the process.  Like to keep the good
ones around for advise.  Good luck

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby