RE: 1500 Engine ID

To: "Christian Stanton" <cstanton@pixley.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1500 Engine ID
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:05:41 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A little further research shows this is Definitely a Midget 1500 engine.  FP
is MG MIDGET, 60180 is the serial number, UCE is CALIFORNIA EMMISIONS
EQUIPPED.  Basically exactly the same as the Spitfire engine.  I believe
that the distributor and the fuel pump are different however.  It is a
triumph made engine for the MG Midget.

Hope this helps,
Bill
Sprites and Spits