Re: no lbc-dodged dennis now fleeing floyd

To: "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" <TBOLIN@scana.com>, "'SPRIDGETS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET'" <SPRIDGETS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no lbc-dodged dennis now fleeing floyd
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:34:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This storm has the possibility of being the worst to ever hit the US.
Bravery is a admirable trait in people but it can be stupid when it comes to
riding out a hurricane. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE.

Never been through one on land but have been right through the eye on a ship
at sea.

With luck this thing will catch that trough coming off the east coast and
only skim the coast but I would not bet my life on it.

Larry Miller