The deal with the Horns

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The deal with the Horns
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:56:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for everyone's responses, but the main point is, I put the two horns
back exactly as they were last week when they worked, both at the same time.
I'm pretty sure this was the stock setup, as the wires are purple, and match
the rest of the car's wiring.

They are those Fiamm horns you can get at Pep Boys (The Freeway Blaster -
For that Big Rig sound, yeah right!).  They have two contacts on each horn
which plug into two separate Y-shaped purple cables.

One of the cables consists two purple wires, the other consists of four.  I
know this is very technical.

I just don't get it.  At least I can have one horn working at a time.

Thanks,
John