MGA FS in NJ

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA FS in NJ
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:52:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw this ad on Trader On Line and the MG Classifieds.  It looks
interesting, as MGAs are worth more than this in decent condition.  It might
be a good buy for someone who wants to do some work on it.  The other ad said
that the price is negotiable.

No financial interest, I just want to keep them on the road.

"1960 MG MG-A 1600, restoration project, original, complete, "almost" road
worthy, some new parts, solid except door sills/rocker panel, very original.
only 5 miles outside of Phila. PA color: blue, $3,900.00, (856) 547-2729
Location: Haddon Heights, NJ"

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport