Re: fine tuning

To: trunkie@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fine tuning
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:59:07 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Andy,

There is a device that will plot the advance curve of a distributor.  I have
tried to purchase one or buy one new but no look so far (I need a performance
shop that is closing down I think).  On the other hand if you have the full
details of the distributor it ought to be possible to find out the advance
curve from an old book I have.

The muffler will possibly make more difference than the LCB but both is
better.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 15/09/99 06:10:25 GMT Daylight Time, trunkie@hotmail.com