Re: Collector Plates

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Collector Plates
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:00:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Maybe, if you are organized, you might consider talking to the offenders
first before you turn them in?  Record who you've warned, and turn them in
on the third offense.  For two reasons, as I see it.  Give them a break and
don't ruin it for yourself.  Everyone that you turn in will go on record as
a statistic of an abuse of the system.  Or, in other words, it is evidence
of abuse of the system, n'est ce pas?  Better to teach them the right way,
than to punish someone for what might be an oversight?