Re: Maniflow header installed, BUT....

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Maniflow header installed, BUT....
From: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Man Daniel,

Got your message just a little too late!<grin>  Spent some time last night
grinding the intake manifold on the DGV carb and it seems to have fit a
lot better.  Haven't tested it yet though.  I put some gasket gunk on it
to make sure it was sealed, in case a 1/16th of an inch gap was left.  It
should be cured by the time I get home, and I can't wait to give it a run!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA