Re: turbo anyone?

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>, <derfman@eatel.net>, <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: turbo anyone?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:15:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
one of the rules.... and there aren't many in Bville racing is that for a
car to be legal in Modifed sports it must be dead stock from the Cowl back
to the rear of the car...Bumpers and minor chrome can be removed... I read
that to be the fender beads maybe removed.... (I wouldn't except they
represent a major rust issue once the car has been to the salt)  the front
of the car could be card board... and money really isn't an issue here... I
am going to build my car one way or the other... Been talking to Team
Thicko and we may have a player in stock form.. which will appeal to most
of the audience.... and I can't run real real fast with a short wheelbase
car... doesn't work.. This much I know... so maybe I can support that
effort... hell I don't know... I was just checking out records and saw that
a 948 bugeye with a blower would set a record if it could go over 70mph....
and I have driven a Judson...and it smoked... so 70 isn't much of an
issue... it obviously hasn't been done before... Keith

Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com; spridgets@autox.team.net